Absent

8:49 AM

It has been many a moon since I last wrote on this little blog of mine. I miss it terribly, but life has been so busy, and so full lately. I wanted to do a little update post since hopefully I will take the time to write and document my life again through this space. Since I last update this space I have:


  • Ceased working as a nanny for my cute as a button little Hannah.
  • Started Graduate School. I am on my way to being a licensed School Psychologist (one day at a time).
  • I have been to Europe.
  • I have gotten a tattoo.
  • I have turned 24 - and then 25!
  • I have gotten a puppy, who then turned into a doggy.
  • I have read many books, seen many sunsets, and laughed a thousand times.
  • I've seen a couple of new favourite movies.
  • I've grown, I've changed, I've become.
I am hoping that this is the start of something new again. That I will take the time to write, and document here. I have met so many wonderful people through blogging. I hope you all can stick with me.

Xx                   

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe